Here are my answers
Four Jobs I've Held:
wow....I´ve had many jobs, because in Iceland every teenagers start to work during the summer from 12-13 years old !
- When I was a teenager I stayed 3 summers on a farm, helping out in the house and outside !
- For 7 years I worked as a youth counselor at a youth center in Reykjavík.
- For 10 summers I worked at a Rehabilitation Center in my hometown, started out in the kitchen, then I answered the phone, worked my way up to physical therapist assistant and ended up as a health therapist.
- Now I´m a phys ed teacher, teaching 6-12 years old children how to swim and exercise :-)
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
- Dirty dancing....loooove that movie !
- Forrest Gump - a classic !
- Anne of Green Gable, who doesn´t love that red haired girl with her mouth beneath her nose ;-)
- Finding Nemo, It was my daughters favorite and I DID watch it over and over again !
Four Places I've Lived:
- Mosfellsbaer, Iceland - my childhood home until I was about 23 years old.
- Larchmont NY - I was an au-pair there for 8 months
- Laugarvatn, Iceland - A little place of 150 people (!) where I went to collage for 2 years, wonderful place.
- Mosfellsbaer, Iceland - My home right now :-)
- So you think you can dance, my niece is going to be on season four !
- Friends - I can watch them over and over again !
- Greys Anatomy
- Desperate housewifes
Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
- My boss !
- My husband
- My swimming group
- My dinner group
- I wake up (thank God !!)
- I cuddle my daughter
- Check out my favorite digital scrapbooking sites ;-)
- I go to sleep after a good day, looking forward to the next !
Four Favorite Foods:
- Icelandic lamb ala mamma (mom)
- Toast with cheese never fails !
- The tex mex fish soup I love
- Icelandic fish with photatos, mashed with butter...yummy !!!
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
Well, I love where I am right now but...
- Who wouldn´t wanna be on a sunny beach, especially when you live in Iceland :-)
- On a camping trip on a bright Icelandic summer night with all of my friends, there is nothing like the bright summer night !
- I wanna be in China right now :-)
- I wanna be....well, I just wanna be right here, right now !
Four people I'm tagging
Deb (The pixel fairy princess)
Well....I´m just tagging 3 people ;-)
And finally, here´s my new LO, Lower lip.
My daughter has never used a pacifier ! Who needs a pacifier when you have your lower lip ;-) She is now almost 4 and I hardly see her sucking her lower lip anymore. But she also has a fleece blanket that she likes to rub against her nose and mouth ! Credits here !