Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lucky me :-)

Guess what happened, Dawn from Createwingsdesigns contacted me and asked if I would want to be on her creative team !!! Her designs are just awsome and I´m thrilled.

This is my first creative team. I´ve been a guest designer 3 times but I´ve never really applied to any CT calls, both because I'm a slow scrapper and I only do about 2-4 LOs a months and some CTs requirements are that you do 3-4 LOs a month.....so I would only be doing LOs with this designers stuff....not very good for you creative mind to stick to only one designer....especially if the designer style was not my style ;-)

So I´m happy happy :-)

There won´t be much scrapping for the next days, I´m busy doing Christmas stuff and my next project will be the Christmas card !

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting - I know that she is very lucky to have you on her team :D

    Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you said yes Kristin! It has been wonderful getting to know you better and you are so full of talent :) ((hugs))

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete