Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Must blog, must blog...

I´m way behind !!

The other day I was tagged by Sarah and Siw Aina

1 - Link back to the blog that tagged you (See above)
2 - Make a list of 6 (un)interesting things about yourself
3 - Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment

Well....6 (un)interesting things about myself...

- I´m a certified baby swimming teacher
- I hate standing in rows
- I spend way too much time in front of the computer and the tv...I´m a couch potato...hehe
- I have a hot tub in my garden
- My daughter is 4.5 years old and is adopted from China...and she is just perfect !
- I find this tag rather hard ;-)

I´m going to be a party pooper and not tag other blogs...because so many of my blog friends have already been tagged ;-)

Next....I got an award, or my blog did and supposedly my blog is fabolous ;-) Thank you Lilja :-)


I have to list my 5 top addictions!
1) My daughter

2) Digi scrapping

3) Candy

4) The computer

5) Love

And again....I'm a party pooper, sorry !!


No comments:

Post a Comment