Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some news !!!

Am I the luckiest or what !!!!! Catherine (Catherine designs) contacted me and asked if I could be on her guest CT. She is such an amazing scrapper and a designer so the decision was not hard. She has been my inspiration since I started digiscrapping and her gallery was one of the first I bookmarked :-) So....yay !

My newest LO is very dear to me. It is a picture of my daughter Matthildur and her best friend Sigga Bára. Their friendship is very special and they love each other very much, only 5 days apart, both from China and came home together and have this special relationship that I wanted to capture. The text is from an Icelandic song and says: A trusted friend can make a miracle !


That´s all for now my dear friends, off to bed !

1 comment:

  1. WOW - that is wonderful! You are so talented that it doesn't surprise me one bit :D

    Great LO as always :D
    Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    ReplyDelete